The No Fear Lifetime Certified Warranty remains in effect as long as the vehicle is maintained in a Kunes Auto Group service center in accordance with manufacturer standards.
- 1. Items expressly excluded from coverage or not specifically listed as (covered parts), or breakdown caused by failure of a non-covered part. (Examples of non-covered parts are tires, battery, paint, clock, upholstery, and radio);
- 2. Items covered by insurance or any warranty of the manufacturer, implied warranty, or repair facility's guarantee;
- 3. Costs, repairs, or reimbursement if this Contract's maintenance requirements and claim procedures have not been fully complied with;
- 4. Repairs performed without our prior authorization or not performed as authorized by us;
- 5. Costs, repairs, or reimbursement if your vehicle's odometer has been altered, disconnected, or is inoperable or your vehicle's actual mileage cannot be documented;
- 6. Costs, repairs, or reimbursement if your vehicle has been modified to plow snow, or if oversized tires or wheels have been used on your vehicle;
- 7. Costs, repairs, or reimbursement if your vehicle is used for competitive driving or racing, police or emergency service, principally off-road use, deliveries, construction, hauling, carriage of passengers for hire, commercial or rental purposes, or towing;
- 8. Breakdown caused by earthquakes, fire, hail, water, subfreezing temperature, lightning, riots, wars, or acts of God;
- 9. Loaner vehicle, diagnostic, storage, freight, towing, rental, hazardous waste disposal, tune-up or maintenance charges, or teardown charges unless teardown is necessary to repair a covered part and authorized in advance by us;
- 10. Delays caused by unavailable replacement parts;
- 11. Breakdown involving modification not performed by the manufacturer;
- 12. Breakdown caused by rust, corrosion, contamination, overheating, lack of or improper coolants, fluids or lubricants, abuse, misuse, collision, negligence, or improper towing;
- 13. Breakdown existing, or caused by a condition known to you, before the Coverage Commencement Date; and
- 14. Breakdown occurring outside the continental United States.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The total dollar benefits paid under this Warranty are limited to Per Component: $5,000 for Engine claims, $3,000 for Transmission claims, and $2,000 for Rear Wheel Drive, or Front Wheel Drive claims, and $400 for Seals and Gaskets. Aggregate: The total of all claims and benefits paid or payable while this Agreement is in force shall in no event exceed $7,500. THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT, OR PAYMENT FOR OR REIMBURSEMENT FOR REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF COVERED PARTS IS YOUR ONLY REMEDY AND OUR ONLY LIABILITY UNDER THIS CONTRACT. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, DAMAGES TO PROPERTY, DAMAGES FOR INJURY TO OR DEATH OF ANY PERSON, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, TIME, PROFITS, INCOME, OR ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. WE NEITHER ASSUME NOR AUTHORIZE ANYONE TO ASSUME FOR US, ADDITIONAL LIABILITY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Maintenance Requirements and Claim Procedures. In order to make a claim under this contract, you must: 1. Have your vehicle serviced by a Kunes Country Auto Group Dealership in strict accordance with all manufacturers' maintenance recommendations for your vehicle and keep documentation showing a description of your vehicle, mileage, date, and service performed. When your vehicle reaches 70,000 miles on the odometer, you must have both the engine oil and filter changed every 6 months or 5,000 miles, whichever occurs first, by a Kunes Country Auto Group Dealership. If you fail to bring your vehicle to us and have all manufacturer's recommended maintenance (including the change of the engine oil and filter as outlined above) performed by us, or if you fail to provide proof upon request that we have performed all manufacturer's recommended maintenance, you may be denied coverage and we may terminate the Contract. 2. Prevent further damage to your vehicle after a breakdown including but not limited to stopping your vehicle immediately and having it repaired before driving it further, and; 3. Return your vehicle to us for any repairs under this Contract immediately after a breakdown. If you believe you cannot return your vehicle to us following a breakdown, you must telephone us during normal working hours for instructions. If you do not follow our instructions, we are not obligated to repair your vehicle or reimburse you for any repairs. We reserve the right to inspect your vehicle before authorization any repairs. You must provide teardown authorization upon your request and keep all repaired parts for inspection by us. Authorization from us must be obtained before your vehicle is repaired. You must submit any claim for reimbursement to us along with all required documents within 30 days of authorization. Failure to follow these requirements may result in the denial of your claim and termination of this Contract. Termination. You may terminate this Contract for any reason upon written notice to us.
- We may terminate this Contract upon written notice to you upon the happening of any of the following:
- 1. Your vehicle manufacturer's warranty has been voided;
- 2. Your vehicle has been declared a total loss;
- 3. Your vehicle's odometer has been disconnected, altered, or is inoperable, or your vehicle's actual mileage cannot be documented;
- 4. Your vehicle is used in any manner not covered by this Contract;
- 5. The maintenance requirements and claim procedures of this Contract are not fully complied with;
- 6. You sell, lease, transfer, dispose of, or otherwise cease ownership of your vehicle for any reason (if your vehicle was owned by you on the Coverage Commencement Date);
- 7. You assign, transfer, dispose of, sublease, or otherwise cease to be the lessee of your vehicle for any reason (if your vehicle was leased on the Coverage Commencement Date);
- 8. Your vehicle has been repossessed or;
- 9. Your death.
This warranty is non-transferable.
*Policy on Hand Control Driving Devices: *To accommodate our customers, we will install portable hand control units that the customer provides to us in order to test drive a vehicle so long as the device can be installed and removed without physical modification or alteration to the vehicle. If the customer does not have a portable vehicle hand control unit, we will provide one. For the safety of our customers and employees, these hand control units are installed in our service department.
Appointments for a vehicle test drive using a hand control device are strongly recommended for daytime hours to ensure that a licensed technician is available to install the hand control system and test the safety of the unit before the customer test drives the vehicle. If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact the dealership's General Manager.